Why Is Working With a Fiduciary Important
As a fiduciary, Integrity First Planners has a legal duty to act solely in the best interests of our clients. As a fiduciary, we have no sales goals nor do we receive any sales commissions.
As a fiduciary, we have the duty to:
- Put our clients’ best interests ahead of our Company;
- Ensure that investment advice is suitable to meet our client’s individual needs and goals.
- Maintain an independent basis for the investment advice provided;
- Use the best prices and terms; and
- Minimize or eliminate potential conflicts of interest and to advise clients if any potential conflict exists.